Systems Biology and Synthetic Biology [electronic resource] / edited by Pengcheng Fu, Sven Panke
- Hoboken, N.J. : John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xiii, 658 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Fu, Pengcheng and Panke, Sven
- Basics of molecular biology, genetic engineering, and metabolic engineering / Michael X. Wang and Huidong Shi -- High-throughput technologies and functional genomics / Xiu-Feng Wan and Dorothea K. Thompson -- Genomic signal processing of DNA microarray data for the enhanced prediction of axillary lymph node status of breast cancer tumors / Gordon S. Okimoto -- Recombinant genomes : novel resources for systems biology and synthetic biology / Mitsuhiro Itaya -- In silico genome-scale metabolic models : the constraint-based approach and its applications / Andrew R. Joyce and Bernhard Ø. Palsson -- Mathematical modeling of genetic regulatory networks : stress responses in Escherichia coli / Delphine Ropers, Hidde de Jong, and Johannes Geiselmann -- Synthetic life : ethobricks for a new biology / Jordi Vallverdú and Claes Gustafsson -- Yeast as a prototype for systems biology / Gautham Vemuri and Jens Nielsen -- Construction and applications of genome-scale in silico metabolic models for strain improvement / Sang Yup Lee ... [et al.] -- and Synthetic biology : putting engineering into bioengineering / Matthias Heinemann and Sven Panke -- Rationales of gene design and de novo gene construction / Marcus Graf, Thomas Schoedl, and Ralf Wagner -- Self-replication in chemistry and biology / Philipp Holliger and David Loakes -- The synthetic approach for regulatory and metabolic circuits / Wilson W. Wong and James C. Liao -- Synthetic gene networks / David Greber and Martin Fussenegger -- The theory of biological robustness and its implication to cancer / Hiroaki Kitano -- Nucleic acid engineering / Wenlong Cheng ... [et al.] -- Potential applications of synthetic biology in marine microbial functional ecology and biotechnology / Guangyi Wang and Juanita Mathews -- On fundamental implications of systems and synthetic biology / Cliff Hooker -- Outstanding issues in systems and synthetic biology / Pengcheng Fu and Cliff Hooker.
- Description based on print version record.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 6855149