Legal action [videorecording] : he said, she said / producer/director, Louise Duckett ; produced by Lion Television Limited for TLC ; Discovery Channel production
- Princeton, NJ : Films for the Humanities & Sciences, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 videodisc (51 min.) : sound, color with black and white sequences ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- McDermott, Dylan, Films for the Humanities (Firm), Lion Television Ltd, Learning Company, and Discovery Channel University
- The San Francisco Hall of Justice handles 20,000 rape and domestic disputes every year. This program illustrates the criminal justice system overcrowded with prosecutors and defense attorneys trying to sort out dysfunctional and aggressive criminal accusations in human relationships. Follows a rape case and a restraining order violation trial from the beginning to the conclusion of the cases.
- "33608.", This disc is a recorded DVD and may not play on all DVD players or drives., and "Discovery Channel University"--Container.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Narrated by Dylan McDermott.
- Technical Details:
View MARC record | catkey: 6855716