Hearing and noise in industry / [by] W. Burns, D. W. Robinson ; with 16 appendices by the authors and their collaborators
- Burns, William, 1909-2004
- London : H.M.S.O., 1970.
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 241 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Robinson, D. W. (Douglas William)
Great Britain. Department of Health and Social Security
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- At head of title: Department of Health and Social Security.
"The studies described here comprise an investigation undertaken jointly by the Medical Research Council and the National Physical Laboratory, and commissioned in 1962 by the former Ministry of Pensions and National Insurance." (verso of t.p.).
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 690536