Dipmeter and borehole image log technology / edited by M. Pöppelreiter, C. García-Carballido, and M. Kraaijveld
- Additional Titles:
- Borehole image log technology
- Tulsa, OK : American Association of Petroleum Geologists : Available from AAPG Bookstore, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- viii, 357 pages : illustrations (some color), maps (some color) ; 29 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Pöppelreiter, M. (Michael), García-Carballido, C. (Carmen), and Kraaijveld, M. A. (Martin A.)
- Borehole image log technology: application across the exploration and production life cycle / M. Poppelreiter, C. Garcia-Carballido, and M. Kraaijveld -- Borehole image tool design, value of information, and tool selection / J. O. Lagraba P. et al. -- Data management and quality control of dipmeter and borehole image log data / C. Garcia-Carballido, J. Boon, and N. Tso -- Making interpretable images from image logs / B. Hansen and J. Buczak -- Applications of dipmeter and borehole image data in static models / M. Poppelreiter et al. -- Geomechanical wellbore imaging: key to managing the asset life cycle / C. Barton and D. Moos -- Reduction of gross rock volume uncertainty in a salt flank structure using dipmeter and image log data / C. Garcia-Carballido, A. Styles, and M. Poppelreiter -- Applications of oil-base mud earth imager for a high-temperature and high-pressure exploration well / R. Maddock and R. Ravnas -- The application of borehole image logs to fluvial facies interpretation / M. E. Donselaar and J. M. Schmidt -- Calibrating borehole image and dipmeter logs with outcrops and behind-outcrop cores: case studies and applications to deep-water deposits / R. M. Slatt and R. J. Davis -- Turbidite channel architecture: recognizing and quantifying the distribution of channel-base drapes using core and dipmeter data / M. Barton et al. -- and A 3-D fracture model of the Kuyumba oil field (Eastern Siberia) reflecting the clay and bed thickness-related fracture-density variations of its dolomite reservoir / L. Mattioni et al. -- High-resolution electrical borehole images while drilling / J. Lofts and S. Morris -- Borehole image three-dimensional visualization and interpretation in SVS fracture solutions / P. Richard and L. de Pieri -- Stress, fracture, and fluid-flow analysis using acoustic and electrical image logs in hot fractured granites of the Coso geothermal field, California, U.S.A. / N. C. Davatzes and S. H. Hickman -- Application of a modem electrical borehole imager and a new image interpretation technique to evaluate the porosity and permeability in carbonate reservoirs: a case history from the Permian Basin, United States / V. D. Chitale et al. -- Porosity partitioning and permeability quantification in vuggy carbonates, Permian Basin, west Texas, U.S.A. / C. Xu -- Borehole image and production logging drives well interventions in horizontal gas-oil gravity drainage wells in a giant Middle Eastern carbonate field / E. Follows et al. -- Interpretation and application of borehole image logs in a new generation of reservoir models for a cluster of fields in southern Oman / A. Samantray et al.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 6933144