- Corporate governance - the historical background -- Corporate governance in the United States -- Corporate governance in the European Union -- Corporate governance in the United Kingdom - the statutory framework -- Corporate governance in the United Kingdom - the non-statutory framework -- The Listing Rules and the Combined Code on Corporate Governance -- Duties of directors -- The board -- The company secretary -- Directors' remuneration -- The Combined Code and financial reporting -- Risk management -- Internal control and the Turnbull Guidance -- The audit and auditors -- The audit committee -- Relations with shareholders -- Corporate governance in the UK public sector -- IT governance -- Corporate social responsibility.
- Offers advice on constructing profitable marketing strategies for businesses. Covers topics such as advertising, promotion, selling techniques, product launches, exports, innovation and the Internet.
- 9780749453671 (electronic book)
9780749451455 (alk. paper)
- Rev. ed. of: Successful marketing for the small business. 5th ed.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mi : Gale. Available via World Wide Web.
- Original Version:
- Original: vii, 262 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet.
View MARC record | catkey: 6933830