Just for kicks [videorecording] / Therry Daher presents ; a Caid Productions & Program 33 production ; a Thibaut de Longeville film ; written by Come Chantrel & Thibaut de Longville ; producer, Alex Stapleton ; producer, Patrick Cariou & Danny Boy O'Connor ; directed by Thibaut de Longville & Lisa Leone
- Chatsworth, Calif. : Distributed by Image Entertainment, 
- [Full screen].
- Physical Description:
- 1 videodisc (81 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Stapleton, Alex
Cariou, Patrick, 1963-
Danny Boy (Musician)
Longeville, Thibaut de
Cold Crush Brothers
Rock Steady Crew
Run-D.M.C. (Musical group)
Lexicon (Musical group)
Outlines (Musical group)
Program 33 (Firm)
Image Entertainment (Firm)
- Language Note:
- In English with optional English subtitles.
- The first film of its kind to present the underlying drivers and players that fueled the global sneakers revolution and its $26 billion global market. Also, offers a fun and colorful insider's history of Hip-Hop's most treasured fashion item.
- Originally produced as a documentary film in 2005.
Special features: "Confessions of a sneaker addict" with Bobbito Garia; "Sole provider" with Scoop Jackson; "It's gotta be the shoes" with Tinker Hatfield; "Clyde the legend: the original player" with Walt Frazier; "JMJ: Superstar" with Jam Master Jay; "Blue suede shoes" with Bill Adler.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Original idea by Côme Chantrel ; music by Run-D.M.C., Roy Ayers, Lexicon, Outlines & DJ Mehdi ; director of photography, Lisa Leone ; editor, Scott Stevenson.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- DMC (Run-DMC), Bobbito Garcia, Cold Crush Brothers, Rock Steady Crew, Futura 2000.
- Technical Details:
- DVD, region 1, NTSC, fullscreen (1:33:1) presentation, Dolby Digital mono.
View MARC record | catkey: 6933982