America's Gulf Coast [electronic resource] : a long term recovery plan after the Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill / [Ray Mabus, Secretary of the Navy].
- Mabus, Ray, 1948-
- Additional Titles:
- Long term recovery plan after the Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill
- [New Orleans, LA] : [Deepwater Horizon Incident Joint Information Center], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (126 pages) : color illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Deepwater Horizon Incident Joint Information Center (U.S.)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- PR 44.8:G 95/OI 5
- BP Deepwater Horizon Explosion and Oil Spill, 2010—Management—Planning
- Oil spills—Cleanup—Mexico, Gulf of.
- Oil spills—Environmental aspects—Mexico, Gulf of.
- Restoration ecology—Mexico, Gulf of.
- Coastal zone management—Mexico, Gulf of.
- Wildlife recovery—Mexico, Gulf of.
- Oil spills—Risk assessment—Mexico, Gulf of.
- Title from PDF title screen (RestoreTheGulf.gov, viewed Oct. 25, 2010).
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 123-130).
View MARC record | catkey: 6934933