Achieving the United Nations Millennium Development Goals : progress through partnerships : hearing before the Subcommittee on International Organizations, Human Rights, and Oversight of the Committee on Foreign Affairs, House of Representatives, One Hundred Eleventh Congress, second session, July 27, 2010
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs. Subcommittee on International Organizations, Human Rights, and Oversight
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2010.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 73 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.F 76/1:111-121
Serial no. 111-121 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs)
- Millennium Development Goals
- Economic assistance—Developing countries—International cooperation
- Social planning—Developing countries—International cooperation
- Poverty—Developing countries—Prevention—International cooperation
- Premature death—Developing countries—Prevention—International cooperation
- Sustainable development—Developing countries—International cooperation
- Maternal health services—Developing countries—International cooperation
- Child health services—Developing countries—International cooperation
- Shipping list no.: 2011-0114-P.
"Serial no. 111-121."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 6935553