Mitchell Lurie, clarinet [sound recording].
- Lurie, Mitchell
- Camus, Wash. : Crystal Records, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 audio disc (approximately 51 min.) : digital, stereo. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Endō, Akira, Pershing, Karen Ervin, Stevens, Halsey, 1908-1989, Lesemann, Frederick, 1936-, Muczynski, Robert, 1929-2010, and Crystal Chamber Orchestra
- Concerto for clarinet & string orchestra / Halsey Stevens (21:49) -- Sonata for clarinet & percussion / Frederick Lesemann (12:54) -- Time pieces for clarinet & piano, opus 43 / Robert Muczynski (16:18).
- Compact disc.
Program notes in English (1 folded sheet : ports.) inserted in container.
Issued also as analog discs (LP S851 (1st work), LP S641 (2nd work), LR-131C (3rd work).
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Mitchell Lurie, clarinet ; Crystal Chamber Orchestra, Akira Endo, conductor (1st work) ; Karen Ervin Pershing, percussion (2nd work) ; Robert Muczynski, piano (3rd work).
- Data/Place of Event:
- Recorded at the California State University, Los Angeles, Recital Hall in 1971 (1st work) and 1973 (2nd work) and at Laurel Records, Hollywood, in 1984 (3rd work).
View MARC record | catkey: 6939074