And justice for all [videorecording] / Columbia Pictures ; a Joe Wizan presentation ; a Norman Jewison film ; produced by Norman Jewison & Patrick J. Palmer ; written by Valerie Curtin & Barry Levinson ; directed by Norman Jewison
- Chatsworth, CA : Image Entertainment, 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 1 videodisc (119 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Wizan, Joe, 1935-, Jewison, Norman, 1926-, Palmer, Patrick, Curtin, Valerie, Levinson, Barry, Pacino, Al, 1940-, Warden, Jack, Forsythe, John, 1918-2010, Grusin, Dave, Columbia Pictures, and Image Entertainment (Firm)
- Language Note:
- English, French or Spanish dialogue, English, French, Chinese, Korean, Thai, Spanish or Portuguese subtitles; closed-captioned.
- When a corrupt judge is charged with rape, Arthur Kirkland must defend him. Kirkland has had problems with the judge in the past, including one incident when the judge wrongly sentenced his client, Jeff McCullaugh, because of a technicality. Kirkland faces a moral and legal dilemma, especially difficult because the judge admits he is guilty.
- Audience Notes:
- Rating: R.
- Title from container.
Music, Dave Grusin.
Special features: Director's commentary; theatrical trailers; talent files; interactive menus; scene selections.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Al Pacino, Jack Warden, John Forsythe, Lee Strasberg.
- Technical Details:
- DVD, region 1, NTSC, widescreen (1.33:1) presentation, Dolby Digital.
View MARC record | catkey: 6939153