Insights from accounting history : selected writings of Stephen Zeff / by Stephen A. Zeff
- Zeff, Stephen A.
- New York, NY : Routledge, 2010.
- 1st ed.
- Physical Description:
- xxxiii, 522 pages ; 24 cm.
- Routledge historical perspectives in accounting ; 3
- Replacement cost : member of the family, welcome guest, or intruder? / The accounting review, October 1962 -- The rise of "economic consequences" : Stanford lectures in accounting 1978 -- Paton on the effects of changing prices on accounting, 1916-55, in Zeff, S.A., Demski J., and Dopuch, N. (editors), essays in honor of William A. Paton: pioneer accounting theorist, division of research, University of Michigan, 1979 -- Truth in accounting : the ordeal of Kenneth MacNeal, The accounting review, July 1982 -- Some junctures in the evolution of the process of establishing accounting principles in the U.S.A. : 1917-1972, The accounting review, July 1984 -- Big eight firms and the accounting literature : The falloff in advocacy writing, Journal of accounting, auditing & finance, spring 1986 -- Arthur Andersen & Co. and the two-part opinion in the auditor's report: 1946-1962, Contemporary accounting research, spring 1992 -- The early years of the association of university teachers of accounting: 1947-1959, British accounting review, June 1997 (special issue) -- The evolution of the conceptual framework for business enterprises in the United States, Accounting Historians Journal, December 1999 -- John B. Canning : a view of his academic career, Abacus, February 2000 -- The work of the special committee on research program, Accounting historians journal, December 2001 -- Du Pont's early policy on the rotation of audit firms, Journal of accounting, and public policy, January/February 2003 -- "The apotheosis of holding company accounting" : unilever's financial reporting innovations from the 1920s to the 1940s, Accounting, business & financial history, July 2003 (with Kees Camfferman) -- How the U.S. accounting profession got where it is today: part I, Accounting horizons, September 2003 -- How the U.S. accounting profession got where it is today : part II, Accounting horizons, December 2003 -- The primacy of "present fairly" in the auditor's report, Accounting perspectives, 2007-- The SEC preempts the accounting principles board in 1965 : the classification of the deferred tax credit relating to installment sales, Accounting historians journal, June 2007 -- The SEC rules historical cost accounting : 1934 to the 1970s, Accounting and business research, special issue : International accounting policy forum 2007.
- 9780415554299, 0415554292, 9780203851296 (ebk.), and 0203851293 (ebk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 6939251