Becker's ornamental penmanship : a series of analytical and finished alphabets / by George J. Becker, professor of drawing, writing & book keeping in the Girard College
- Becker, George J., 1816-1903
- Additional Titles:
- Ornamental penmanship
- Philadelphia : Published by Uriah Hunt & Son, no. 44 North Fourth Street, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 2 pages, 33 leaves of plates : illustrations ; 16 x 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Earle, Henry
Smillie, W. M.
- "Written by G.J. Becker." Steel engraved plates by H. Earle, J. Meignelle, R. Martin, J. Archer, W.M. Smillie, R. Packard, and H. Borman.
Title page engraved by H. Earle.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Rare Books copy: Purchased with funds from the James Milholland Rare Books Endowment; 2010.
View MARC record | catkey: 6940821