American sociology of religion [electronic resource] : histories / edited by Anthony J. Blasi
- Leiden, The Netherlands ; Boston : Brill, 2007.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 317 pages ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Blasi, Anthony J.
- Religion and the social order, 1061-5210 ; v. 13
Brill eBook titles 2007
- Restrictions on Access:
- Available to subscribing member institutions only.
- Early dissertations in American sociology of religion / theoretical trajectory / Protestant ethic thesis as American sociology of religion / emergence of Mormon studies in the social sciences / sociological study of American Catholicism : past, present, and future / Buddhism under study / Women, gender and feminism in the sociology of religion : theory, research and social action / sociological analysis of Latino religions : the formation of the theoretical binary and beyond / sociology of new religious movements / Globalization and the sociology of religion in America : some representative perspectives / Anthony J. Blasi -- Doyle Paul Johnson -- William H. Swatos, Jr., and Peter Kivisto -- Armand L. Mauss -- James G. Cavendish -- Joseph B. Tamney -- Nancy Nason-Clark and Barbara Fisher-Townsend -- Alberto López Pulido -- E. Burke Rochford, Jr. -- John H. Simpson. The The The The A The
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 6942607