Cyclopedia of architecture, carpentry and building : a general reference work on architecture, carpentry, building, ... / prepared by a staff of architects, builders, engineers and experts of the highest professional standing
- Chicago : American Technical Society, 1917 [-18]
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 10 volumes : illustrations ; 25 cm
- Additional Creators:
- American Technical Society
- v. 1. Superintendence; contracts; specifications; building law.--v. 2. Carpentry; interior finish; stair building.--v. 3. Materials; statics; roof trusses; hardware.--v. 4. Masonry construction; reinforced concrete.--v. 5. Steel construction; structural drafting.--v. 6. Architectural drawing; lettering; estimating.--v. 7. Freehand drawing; perspective; sciagraphy.--v. 8. The orders; pen and ink rendering.--v. 9. Electricity; sheet metal; plastering; painting.--v. 10. Heating; ventilating; plumbing; index.
- Earlier editions published by the American School of Correspondence, Chicago.
Copyright 1916 by American Technical Society.
"Illustrated with over three thousand engravings."
- Source of Acquisition:
- PSU Archives copy: Gift of: H. O. Smith Estate; 2010.
View MARC record | catkey: 6943542