A General survey of events, sources, persons and movements in continental legal history [electronic resource] / by various European authors
- Boston : Little, Brown, 1912.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (liii, 754 pages) : maps (1 folded)
- Additional Creators:
- Wigmore, John Henry, 1863-1943
- The Continental legal history series ; v. 1
- pt. 1. Roman and Germanic law from Justinian to feudalism (A.D. 475-1100) -- pt. 2. Italy -- pt. 3. France -- pt. 4. Germany -- pt. 5. Netherlands -- pt. 6. Switzerland -- pt. 7. Scandinavia -- pt. 8. Spain -- pt. 9. Canon law.
- J.H. Wigmore, chairman of the editorial committee for this series and editor of this volume. Cf. Editorial pref.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS AS PART OF LLMC-DIGITAL.
- Bibliography Note:
- Contains bibliographies and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 6946275