China's journey toward the rule of law [electronic resource] : legal reform, 1978-2008 / edited by Cai Dingjian and Wang Chenguang
- Uniform Title:
- Zhongguo zou xiang fa zhi 30 nian, 1978-2008. English
- Leiden ; Boston, Mass. : Brill, 2010.
- Physical Description:
- xxiii, 557 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Cai, Dingjian and Wang, Chenguang, 1951-
- Language Note:
- "These articles were translated into English from the original ... (Zhongguo zou xiang fa zhi 30 nian) ..."--T.p. verso.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Available to subscribing member institutions only.
- From the rule of man to the rule of law / Wang Chenguang -- Social transformation and the development of constitutionalism / Cai Dingjian -- Towards governance by rule of law / Zhu Weijiu -- The pursuit of criminal justice / Dai Yuzhong -- Judicial reform / Jiang Huiling -- Legal education and the transformation of the legal profession / Huo Xiandan -- The rise of rights and protections for the disadvantaged / Lin Lihong -- The market economy and regulatory change / Long Weiqiu -- Stepping towards fair competition--law protecting foreign investments / Du Xingli -- Intellectual property law as China moves toward an innovation-oriented society / Wu Handong -- The rapid development of environmental protection law / Wang Canfa.
- 9789004184190 (hardbound)
9789004190405 (electronic book)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 6946501