Chinese and Indian business [electronic resource] : historical antecedents / edited by Medha Kudaisya and Ng Chin-keong
- Leiden ; Boston : Brill, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- x, 179 pages ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Kudaisya, Medha M. and Ng, Chin-Keong
- Social sciences in Asia, 1567-2794 ; v. 24
Brill ebook titles
- Restrictions on Access:
- Available to subscribing member institutions only.
- Chinese and overseas Chinese business history : three challenges to the state of the field / Sherman Cochran -- Beyond networking : an institutional view of Chinese business / David Faure -- 'Decentering' : the rise of Hong Kong as a network society / Wong Siu-lun -- Marwari and Chettiar merchant's, c. 1850s-1950s : comparative trajectories / Medha Kudaisya -- 'Colonial syndrome' and technology choices in Indian industry / Dwijendra Tripathi -- Indian business, state and civil society : implications for global participation / Aditya Mukherjee.
- 9789004172791 (pbk. : alk. paper)
9789047426264 (electronic book)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages -174) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 6946523