Adversarial case-making [electronic resource] : an ethnography of English Crown Court procedure / by Thomas Scheffer
- Scheffer, Thomas
- Leiden ; Boston : Brill, 2010.
- Physical Description:
- xlii, 283 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm.
- International studies in sociology and social anthropology, v. 116
Brill ebook titles
- Restrictions on Access:
- Available to subscribing member institutions only.
- A case of assault : the rise and fall of an alibi -- Framing law-in-action -- A case of indecent assault : fitting sleep-walking expertise in -- File-work and procedural care -- A case of wounding with intent : the barrister's day in court -- Procedural resources and procedural infrastructure -- A case of murder : no regret! -- The case in the case-system.
- 9789004187269 (hardback : alk. paper)
900418726X (hardback : alk. paper)
9789004187504 (electronic book)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages -278) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 6946837