Inhibitory synaptic plasticity [electronic resource] / Melanie A. Woodin, Ariana Maffei, eds
- Machine generated contents note: pt. I Refinement -- 1.The Many Faces of Inhibitory Plasticity: Adding Flexibility to Cortical Circuits throughout Development / Arianna Maffei -- 2.Long-Term Modification at Inhibitory Synapses in Development Visual Cortex / Yumiko Yoshimura -- 3.Molecular Mechanism of Long-Term Plasticity at Cerebellar Inhibitory Synapses / Tomoo Hirano -- 4.Inhibitory Plasticity and Auditory Function / Robert C. Liu -- pt. II Addiction -- 5.VTA GABAergic Plasticity: An Inhibitory Synaptic Model of Drug Addiction / Fereshteh S. Nugent -- 6.Ethanol Modulation of GABAergic Inhibition in Midbrain Dopamine Neurons: Implications for the Development of Alcohol-Seeking Behaviors / Richard A. Morrisett -- pt. III Pain and Injury -- 7.Mechanisms of Plasticity of Inhibition in Chronic Pain Conditions / Yves De Koninck -- 8.Injury Induced Epileptogenesis: Contribution of Active Inhibition, Disfacilitation and Deafferentation to Seizure Induction in Thalamocortical System / Igor Timofeev -- 9.Cellular Mechanisms of Neuronal CI- Homeostasis and its Modulation by Neuronal Injury / J. Nabekura -- pt. IV Learning and Memory -- 10.Activity-Dependent Inhibitor Synaptic Plasticity Mediated by Chloride Regulation / Melanie A. Woodin -- 11.Endocannabinoid Mediated Long-Term Depression at Inhibitory Synapses / Pablo E. Castillo -- 12.Inhibitory Synaptic Plasticity and Neurotrophins / Christophe Porcher.
- 9781441969781 (electronic bk.)
1441969780 (electronic bk.)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. New York : Springer, 2010. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Title from title screen (viewed on Dec. 9, 2010). Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
View MARC record | catkey: 6950146