NAEP tools on the Web / National Center for Education Statistics, Institute of Education Sciences
- Additional Titles:
- National Assessment of Educational Progress tools on the Web, Tools on the Web, and Nation's report card
- Washington, D.C. : National Center for Education Statistics, Institute of Education Sciences, 
- Physical Description:
- 10 unnumbered pages pages : color illustrations, maps ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Institute of Education Sciences (U.S.), Hager Sharp (Firm), and National Assessment of Educational Progress (Project)
Full Text available online
- NAEP Data Explorer -- NAEP questions tool -- Test yourself -- Item maps -- State comparisons -- State and district profiles.
- Cover title., Shipping list no.: 2011-0168-P., "The national Assessment of Educational Progress (NAEP) is the largest continuing and nationally representative assessment of what our nation's students know and can do. NAEP is congressionally mandated and was first administered in 1969 to measure student achievement nationally. The results of NAEP are released as the Nation's Report Card and are used to develop ways to improve education in the United States"--cf [p. 10]., and "NCES 2011-460."
- Funding Information:
- "This report was prepared for the National Center for Education Statistics under contract no. ED-07-DO-0338 with Hager Sharp"--p.  of cover
View MARC record | catkey: 6950931