Local prosecutors' response to terrorism [electronic resource] / M. Elaine Nugent [and others].
- Special topics series
- Introduction -- Overview of the project methodology -- Involvement in homeland security -- Prosecutors' use of anti-terrorism legislation -- Coordination with other agencies -- Challenges facing local prosecutors -- Conclusion.
- "The study consisted of a statutory review of the new/amended state anti-terrorism legislation, a survey of the 112 largest jurisdictions in the country, and case studies of five local prosecutors' offices."
- Title from PDF title page (viewed Dec. 10, 2005).
"The project was supported by Grant No. 2003-IJ-CX-1025 awarded by the National Institute of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, U.S. Department of Justice."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Type of File/Data:
- Text (PDF format).
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: Internet browser and Adobe Acrobat reader.
Mode of access: Internet. Address as of 12/10/05: http://www.ndaa-apri.org/pdf/terrorism%5F2005.pdf.
View MARC record | catkey: 6950985