Financial services and general government appropriations for 2011 [electronic resource] : hearings before a subcommittee of the Committee on Appropriations, House of Representatives, One Hundred Eleventh Congress, first session / Subcommittee on Financial Services and General Government Appropriations
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations. Subcommittee on Financial Services and General Government
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (volumes <5-8 >) : illustrations
- pt. 5. IRS; Treasury Dept.; financial crisis and TARP -- pt. 6. Judiciary; U.S. Supreme Court; GSA -- pt. 7. CPSC; Election Assistance Commission; FCC -- pt. 8. SBA; SEC; District of Columbia; public witness testimony.
- United States. Department of the Treasury—Appropriations and expenditures
- Courts—United States—Finance
- Courts—Washington (D.C.)—Finance
- Administrative agencies—United States—Appropriations and expenditures
- Washington (D.C.)—Appropriations and expenditures
- United States—Appropriations and expenditures, 2011
- Title from title screen (viewed on Dec. 29, 2010).
Description based on pt. 5.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 6951338