Continuing Chemical Facilities Antiterrorism Security Act of 2010 [electronic resource] : report of the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, United States Senate to accompany H.R. 2868, to amend the Homeland Security Act of 2002 to enhance security and protect against acts of terrorism against chemical facilities, to amend the Safe Drinking Water Act to enhance the security of public water systems, and to amend the Federal Water Pollution Control Act to enhance the security of wastewater treatment works, and for other purposes
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (ii, 16 pages).
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 1.1/5:111-370
- Title from title screen (viewed on Dec. 29, 2010).
"December 16, 2010."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 6951341