Revolutionary America, 1763-1815 [electronic resource] : a political history / Francis D. Cogliano
- Cogliano, Francis D.
- New York : Routledge, 2009.
- 2nd ed.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xi, 324 pages)
- Native Americans and the American Revolution -- British North America in 1763 -- The imperial crisis -- Revolution, 1775-1776 -- Winning independence : the wars of the American Revolution -- African Americans in the age of revolution -- The confederation era -- Creating the Constitution -- American women in the age of revolution -- The federalist era -- An empire of liberty, 1801-1815.
- "Revolutionary America explains the crucial events in the history of the United States between 1763 and 1815, when settlers of North America rebelled against British rule, won their independence in a long and bloody struggle, and created an enduring republic." "Placing the political revolution at the core of the story, Revolutionary America presents a clear history of the War of Independence, and lays a distinctive foundation for students and scholars of the Early Republic." --Book Jacket.
- 9780203885420 (electronic bk.)
0203885422 (electronic bk.)
9780415964869 (print : pbk.)
0415964865 (print : pbk.)
- Description based on print version record.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 255-286) and index.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 6952477