Sensory evaluation [electronic resource] : a practical handbook / Sarah E. Kemp, Tracey Hollowood, Joanne Hort
- Kemp, Sarah E.
- Chichester, U.K. : Ames, Iowa : Wiley-Blackwell, 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xi, 196 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Hollowood, Tracey and Hort, Joanne
- Sensory perception -- Planning your sensory project -- Requirements for sensory testing -- Sensory test methods -- Completing the project.
- This book is a practical guide to sensory evaluation methods and techniques in the food, cosmetic and household product industries. It explains the suitability of different testing methods for different situations and offers step-by-step instructions on how to perform the various types of tests. Covering a broad range of food and non-food product applications, the book is designed to be used as a practical reference in the testing environment; a training manual for new recruits into sensory science, and a course book for students undertaking industrial training or academic study.
- 9781444322637 (electronic bk.) and 144432263X (electronic bk.)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 185-188) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 6961151