A spy's guide to Santa Fe and Albuquerque / E.B. Held
- Held, E. B.
- Albuquerque : University of New Mexico Press, 2011.
- Physical Description:
- xxvii, 95 pages : illustrations, maps ; 22 cm
- Introduction: Ethics and espionage -- Chronology of atomic espionage at Los Alamos -- Center stage : New Mexico's place in modern espionage -- Planning the assassination of Trotsky : Santa Fe, 1940 -- The Cold War begins : Albuquerque, May 6, 1945 -- The Cold War begins : Santa Fe, June 2, 1945 -- The Cold War begins : Albuquerque, June 3, 1945 -- The first act ends : Albuquerque, August 5, 1945 -- The first act ends : Santa Fe, September 19, 1945 -- Some guilty, some not : KGB atomic spies in New Mexico -- The last act begins : Santa Fe, September 21, 1985 -- Here we go again? : Santa Fe, 1999 -- Conclusion: Past as prologue.
- Espionage—New Mexico—Santa Fe—History—20th century
- Espionage—New Mexico—Albuquerque—History—20th century
- Espionage, Soviet—New Mexico—History
- Espionage, Chinese—New Mexico—History
- Cold War
- Santa Fe (N.M.)—Guidebooks
- Albuquerque (N.M.)—Guidebooks
- New Mexico—History—20th century
- United States—Foreign relations—Communist countries
- Communist countries—Foreign relations—United States
- 9780826349354 (paper : alk. paper)
0826349358 (paper : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 6962529