Case studies on educational administration / Theodore J. Kowalski
- Kowalski, Theodore J.
- Upper Saddle River, N.J. : Pearson, 
- Copyright Date:
- 6th ed.
- Physical Description:
- xviii, 172 pages ; 24 cm.
- Who needs lesson plans? -- Who should create the school's vision? -- A bully's threat -- Lounge talk -- The career center's revolving door -- Let the committee decide -- Old school culture and a new principal -- School improvement through better grading practices -- Sally's socialization -- A matter of honor -- Individualizing staff development -- Break the rules and pay the price -- An ambitious assistant principal -- Let's get strategic -- Even on Saturdays -- Appropriate punishment versus political expediency -- The passive principal -- A disillusioned assistant principal -- Who needs career-technical education? -- Illegal drugs, in-school suspension, and the novice principal -- Let's not rap -- Is the devil teaching spelling? -- The dark side of decentralization -- The maverick school board member.
- 9780137071302 (alk. paper)
0137071302 (alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 6962552