Joint report on pensions : progress and key challenges in the delivery of adequate and sustainable pensions in Europe / joint report by the Economic Policy Committee (Ageing Working Group), the Social Protection Committee (Indicators Sub-Group) and the Commission services (DG for Economic and Financial Affairs and DG Employment, Social Affairs and Equal Opportunities).
- Additional Titles:
- Progress and key challenges in the delivery of adequate and sustainable pensions in Europe
- Luxembourg : Publications Office of the European Union, 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 91 pages : illustrations ; 30 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- European Commission. Directorate-General for Economic and Financial Affairs, European Commission. Directorate-General for Employment, Social Affairs and Equal Opportunities, Economic Policy Committee of the European Communities. Ageing Working Group, and European Commission. Social Protection Committee
- European economy Occasional papers ; 71
- 9789279165481 and 9279165488
- At head of title: European Commission, Directorate-General for Economic and Financial Affairs. and "KC-AH-10-017-EN-C"--P.  of cover.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available on the Internet in PDF format.
View MARC record | catkey: 6962848