Orthokeratology [electronic resource] : principles and practice / John Mountford, David Ruston, Trusit Dave ; foreword by Edward S. Bennett
- Mountford, John, Dip App Sc.
- Edinburgh ; New York : Butterworth-Heinemann, 2004.
- Physical Description:
- 316 pages : color illustrations ; 26 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Ruston, David, Dave, Trusit, and ScienceDirect (Online service)
- History and general principles -- Corneal topography and its measurement -- Overnight and extended wear of rigid gas-permeable (RGP) lenses -- Design variables and fitting philosophies of reverse geometry lenses -- Patient selection and preliminary examination -- Trial lens fitting -- Corneal and refractive changes due to orthokeratology -- Computerized modeling of outcomes and lens fitting in orthokeratology -- Lens delivery, aftercare routine and problem-solving -- A model of forces acting in orthokeratology -- The future
- 9780702038143 and 0702038148
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Amsterdam : Elsevier Science & Technology, 2009. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Title from title screen (viewed on May 15, 2009). Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
View MARC record | catkey: 6963256