Bennett's optometric practice management [electronic resource] / Irving Bennett
- Bennett, Irving
- Additional Titles:
- Optometric practice management
- Amsterdam ; Boston : Butterworth-Heinemann, 
- Copyright Date:
- 2nd ed.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 366 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Bennett, Irving and ScienceDirect (Online service)
- 1. Optometry in the 21st century -- 2. Location, location, location -- 3. Your office for the future today -- 4. So you want to start a part-time office -- 5. Staff: how to hire and train -- 6. Staff: a major reason for success or lack of it -- 7. What the consumer is saying -- 8. Harnessing eyewear materials -- 9. Practice management and "specialties" -- 10. Practice management and unmet needs -- 11. Newsletters: optimum weapon for private practice -- 12. Recalling patients successfully -- 13. Communications beyond newsletters and recalling -- 14. Management of third-party vision and eye care -- 15. Taking the pulse of a practice: part I -- 16. Taking the pulse of a practice: part II -- 17. How to evaluate the price of an optometric practice for sale or partnership -- 18. A partnership agreement that works -- 19. Co-management, insurance, and leasing versus buying -- 20 Potpourri of practice management ideas -- Appendices -- Index.
- 9780702038846 and 0702038849
- First ed. published under title: Management for the eyecare practitioner., Includes index., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Amsterdam : Elsevier Science & Technology, 2009. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Title from title screen (viewed on May 15, 2009). Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
View MARC record | catkey: 6963360