The lighting handbook : reference and application / David L. DiLaura, [editor-in-chief].
- Additional Titles:
- IESNA lighting handbook
Illuminating Engineering Society lighting handbook : reference & application
- New York, NY : Illuminating Engineering Society of North America, 
- Copyright Date:
- Tenth edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 volume (various pagings) : illustrations (some color) ; 29 cm
- Additional Creators:
- DiLaura, David L.
Illuminating Engineering Society of North America
- Physics and optics of radiant power -- Vision: eye and brain -- Photobiology and nonvisual effects of optical radiation -- Perceptions and performance -- Concepts and language of lighting -- Color -- Light sources: technical characteristics -- Luminaires: forms and optics -- Measurement of light: photometry -- Calculation of light and its effects -- Lighting design: in the building design process -- Components of lighting design -- Light sources: application considerations -- Designing daylighting -- Designing electric lighting -- Lighting controls -- Energy management -- Economics -- Sustainability -- Contract documents -- Lighting for art -- Lighting for common applications -- Lighting for courts and correctional facilities -- Lighting for education -- Lighting for emergency, safety, and security -- Lighting for exteriors -- Lighting for health care -- Lighting for hospitality and entertainment -- Lighting for libraries -- Lighting for manufacturing -- Lighting for miscellaneous applications -- Lighting for offices -- Lighting for residences -- Lighting for retail -- Lighting for sports and recreation -- Lighting for transport -- Lighting for worship.
- The Bible for anyone who is serious about lighting. Covers all technologies, recommended applications and illuminance recommendations and much, much more. Brand new edition.
- Related Titles:
- Lighting handbook
- Errata inserted.
Previously published as Lighting handbook.
Engineering Library copy split into two volumes: v.1. Reference (sec.1 - sec.20) and v.2. Applications (sec.21 - sec.37 + index).
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Engineering copy: Purchased with funds from the J. Harvey Fahnestock Endowment for Scientific, Engineering and Rare Books; 2011.
Purchased with funds from the Florence E. Bridgewater Collections Endowment for the Engineering Library; 2013
View MARC record | catkey: 6965072