Preventing childhood obesity in early care and education programs / developed by American Academy of Pediatrics, American Public Health Association, National Resource Center for Health and Safety in Child Care and Early Education
- [Washington, D.C.] : American Academy of Pediatrics, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 73 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- American Academy of Pediatrics
American Public Health Association
National Resource Center for Health and Safety in Child Care and Early Education
- General requirements -- Requirements for infants -- Requirements for toddlers and preschoolers -- Requirements for school-age children -- Meal service and supervision -- Food brought from home -- Nutrition education -- Policies -- Physical activity standards -- Screen time standard.
- "Selected standards from Caring for Our Children: National Health and Safety Performance standards; guidelines for Early Care and Education Programs, 3rd edition."--t.p.
"Support for this project was provided by the Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration, Maternal and Child Health Bureau (Cooperative Agreement # U46MC09810)"--t.p.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 6965096