Biophysical, chemical, and functional probes of RNA structure approaches to RNA structure, interactions and folding. Part B [electronic resource] / edited by Daniel Herschlag
- San Diego : Academic Press/Elsevier, 
- Copyright Date:
- 1st ed.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xlvi, 503 pages) : illustrations (some color)
- Additional Creators:
- Herschlag, Daniel
- Methods in enzymology, 0076-6879 ; v. 469
- "This MIE volume provides laboratory techniques that aim to predict the structure of a protein which can have tremendous implications ranging from drug design, to cellular pathways and their dynamics, to viral entry into cells." --Book Jacket.
- Title from PDF title page (ScienceDirect, viewed Nov. 30, 2009).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
View MARC record | catkey: 6965258