Working in adversarial relationships [electronic resource] : operating effectively in relationships characterized by little trust or support / Aryanne Oade
- Oade, Aryanne
- Basingstoke : Palgrave Macmillan, 2011.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xviii, 197 pages) : illustrations
- Overview -- How To Use This Book -- What is an Adversarial Working Relationship?: The Behaviours and Dynamics in a Relationship Characterised by Little Trust or Support -- The Impact of Adversarial Behaviour at Work: The Consequences of Oppositional Behaviour for Workplace Relationships -- Low Trust, Low Support: The Cornerstones of an Adversarial Approach -- Selective Adversarial Behaviour: Colleagues Who Sometimes Use an Adversarial Approach and Who Sometimes Don't -- Working with Adversarial Peers: Getting Things Done Through Influence -- Managing Adversarial Team Members: Confronting Counter Productive Behaviour -- Reporting to an Adversarial Manager: Handling a Boss with Organisational Authority and an Adversarial Mindset -- Adversarial Allies: A Narrative Case Study.
- 9780230292390 (electronic bk.) and 0230292399 (electronic bk.)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 6965558