Neuromuscular therapy manual / Jocelyn Granger
- Granger, Jocelyn
- Philadelphia : Wolters Kluwer Health/Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- vii, 350 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 29 cm.
- (Publisher-supplied data) Neuromuscular Physiology -- Client Assessment -- Basic Neuromuscular Therapy Techniques and Body Mechanics -- Head and Neck -- Upper Torso -- Arm, Wrist, and Hand -- Lower Torso and Abdomen -- Hip, Thigh, and Anterior Knee -- Leg with Posterior Knee, Ankle, and Foot -- Trigger Point and Referral Guide.
- "Neuromuscular Therapy Manual is a concise "essentials" manual of neuromuscular massage therapy and trigger point therapy. The book is designed specifically for the needs of massage therapy students. Content is presented in a highly easy-to-use format"--Provided by publisher.
- 9781582558004 (pbk. : alk. paper)
1582558000 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 6965875