Smart mobility propelled by green, 2010
- [Warrendale, Pa.] : SAE International, 2010.
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 volume (various pagings) : illustrations ; 29 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Society of Automotive Engineers
- Challenges of Widespread Marketplace Acceptance of Electric Vehicles--Towards a Zero-Emission Mobility Society / Ueda, M., Hirota, T., and Hatano, A. -- Sustainable Mobility: The Business Case for Global Vehicle Electrification / Fedewa, E. and Chesbrough, C. -- Maximizing Net Present Value of a Series PHEV by Optimizing Battery Size and Vehicle Control Parameters / Vijayagopal, R. ... [et al.] -- HEV Architectures--Power Electronics Optimization through Collaboration Sub-topic: Inverter Design and Collaboration / Anwar, M. ... [et al.] -- Embedded Software Tools Enable Hybrid Vehicle Architecture Design and Optimization / Kott, K. and Waeltermann, P. -- The Technology and Economics of In-Wheel Motors / Watts, A. ... [et al.] -- Achieving an 80% GHG Reduction by 2050 in California's Passenger Vehicle Fleet: Implications for the ZEV Regulation / Cunningham, J.
- This technical paper collection features 7 papers that explore the boundaries of how HEV's, EV's, and advanced IC powertrains enabled by electronics and software control systems can satisfy energy economics and drive green.
Online published: 2010-10-12.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Engineering copy: Purchased with funds from the J. Harvey Fahnestock Endowment for Scientific, Engineering and Rare Books; 2010.
View MARC record | catkey: 6966348