Engine boosting systems, 2010
- [Warrendale, Pa.] : SAE International, 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 1 volume (various pagings) : illustrations ; 29 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Society of Automotive Engineers
- The performance and emissions of the Turbocharged Always Lean Burn Spark Ignition (TC-ALSI) engine / Watson, H. and Mehrani, P. -- Estimation of the extended turbine maps for a radial inflow turbine / Serrano, J. ... [et al.] -- Optimizing the transient of an SI-engine equipped with variable cam timing and variable turbine / Ericsson, G., Angstrom, H., and Westin, F. -- Engine test bench turbo mapping / Leufven, O. and Eriksson, L. -- Analysis of a superturbocharged downsized engine using 1-D CFD simulation / Chadwell, C. and Walls, M. -- Matching and evaluating methods for Euro 6 and efficient two-stage turbocharging diesel engine / Watel, E. ... [et al.] -- Coordinated electric supercharging and turbo-generation for a diesel engine / Divekar, P., Ayalew, B., and Prucka, R. -- Advanced mapping techniques for radial compressor for use in real-time engine models / Dowell, P. and Akehurst, S. -- Numerical analysis of turbocharger response delay mechanism / Park, S., Matsumoto, T., and Oda, N. -- Characterization of a ported shroud compressor using PIV measurements / Guillou, E. .. [et al]. -- Experimental and computational analysis of impact of self recirculation casing treatment on turbocharger compressor / Hu, L. ... [et al.] -- Predictions of the performance of a radial turbine with different modeling approaches: comparison of the results from 1-D and 3-D CFD / Hellstrom, F. ... [et al.] -- Valve-event modulated boost system / Roth, D., Keller, P., and Sisson, J. -- Measurement of interstage losses of a twostage turbocharger system in a turbocharger test rig / Westin, F. and Burenius, R. -- Model-based characterization and analysis of diesel engines with two-stage turbochargers / Canova, M. ... [et al.] -- Modeling and manufacturing of turbocharger compressors / Japikse, D. ... [et al.]
- Trends of ever increasing power density, better fuel economy and reduced emissions are increasing focus on turbocharging/supercharging and turbochargers/superchargers, as part of overall engine system optimization. Increased amounts of EGR and use of aftertreatment devices present new challenges.
- "Date published: 2010-08-02."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Engineering copy: Purchased with funds from the J. Harvey Fahnestock Endowment for Scientific, Engineering and Rare Books; 2010.
- Endowment Note:
- J. Harvey Fahnestock Endowment for Scientific, Engineering and Rare Books
View MARC record | catkey: 6966350