Academic success [videorecording] : smart tips for serious students / produced by Primitive World Productions
- Language Note:
- pt. 1 Values and goals (10 min.) --pt. 2 Time management (11 min.) --pt. 3 Critical thinking and problem-solving (10 min.) --pt. 4 Active listening and note-taking (10 min.) --pt. 5 Researching, reading and writing (12 min.) --pt. 6 Studying and test-taking (10 min.)
- Students making the transition from high school to college face many challenges. Students who know the ropes and education experts share facts, hints, insights and observations.This six-part series will help students make the most of their college academic experience.
- Related Titles:
- Values and goals
Critical thinking and problem-solving
Active listening and note-taking
Research, reading, and writing
Studying and test-taking
- These discs are recorded DVDs and may not play on all DVD players or drives.
Title taken from preliminary screen.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Producer, Andy Wenrich ; writer/director, Deborah Arnold.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Host: David Raphaely.
- Technical Details:
View MARC record | catkey: 6966384