Final report : computational modeling of ballast water tanks to improve understanding and maximize effectiveness of management practices and treatment mechanisms : phase II : extension of laboratory study / Peter A. Chang, III ... [and others].
- Additional Titles:
- Computational modeling of ballast water tanks to improve understanding and maximize effectiveness of management practices and treatment mechanisms
- Ann Arbor, Mich. : U.S. Dept. of Commerce, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, Great Lakes Environmental Research Laboratory, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (65 pages) : illustrations (chiefly color).
- Additional Creators:
- Chang, Peter A. (Peter Asha) and Great Lakes Environmental Research Laboratory
- NOAA technical memorandum GLERL ; 148 and GLERL contribution ; no. 1532
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Title from title screen (viewed on Dec. 13, 2010). and "September 2009."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (page 65).
View MARC record | catkey: 6966966