A GIS analysis of coastal development and trends in bottlenose dolphin strandings in Charleston, SC : implications for coastal marine spatial planning / Meredith A. Green, Wayne McFee, and Norm Levine
- Green, Meredith A.
- Additional Titles:
- Geographic information system analysis of coastal development and trends in bottlenose dolphin strandings in Charleston, SC
- [Silver Spring, Md.] : U.S. Dept. of Commerce, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, National Ocean Service, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (56 pages) : color illustrations, color maps
- Additional Creators:
- McFee, Wayne E., Levine, Norm (Norman Seth), and National Centers for Coastal Ocean Science (U.S.)
- NOAA technical memorandum NOS NCCOS ; 124
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Bottlenose dolphin—Stranding—South Carolina—Charleston Harbor
- Bottlenose dolphin—Effect of habitat modification on—South Carolina—Charleston Harbor
- Bottlenose dolphin—Effect of human beings on—South Carolina—Charleston Harbor
- Land use—Environmental aspects—South Carolina—Charleston
- Coastal ecology—South Carolina—Charleston
- Regional planning—South Carolina—Charleston
- "December, 2010."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 25-36).
View MARC record | catkey: 6967203