Prosecuting law of war violations [electronic resource] : reforming the Military Commissions Act of 2006 : Committee on Armed Services, House of Representatives, One Hundred Eleventh Congress, first session, hearing held July 16, 2009
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Armed Services
- Additional Titles:
- Reforming the Military Commissions Act of 2006
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 72 pages) : illustrations
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.AR 5/2 A:2009-2010/81
H.A.S.C. no. 111-81
- United States. Military Commissions Act of 2006
- Military courts—United States
- Trials (Terrorism)—United States
- Unlawful combatants—Legal status, laws, etc—United States
- Terrorists—Legal status, laws, etc—United States
- Prisoners of war—Legal status, laws, etc—United States
- Detention of persons—Cuba—Guantánamo Bay Naval Base
- Detention of persons—Government policy—United States
- War (International law)
- Title from title screen (viewed on Feb. 24, 2011).
Paper version available for sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
"H.A.S.C. no. 111-81."
View MARC record | catkey: 6967228