Handbook of practical program evaluation [electronic resource] / Joseph S. Wholey, Harry P. Hatry, Kathryn E. Newcomer, editors
- San Francisco : Jossey-Bass, 
- Copyright Date:
- 3rd ed.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xxxix, 700 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Wholey, Joseph S., Hatry, Harry P., and Newcomer, Kathryn E., 1949-
- Evaluation planning and design -- Practical data collection procedures -- Data analysis -- Use of evaluation.
- "The book is designed to enable students of public policy, policymakers and mangers to obtain useful information and conduct successful systematic evaluations, even under tight resource constraints. This text presents a wide variety of approaches to evaluation through brief, authoritative articles by top academics and practitioners. Thoroughly revised and updated this third edition is filled with the most current information, up-to-date examples, and puts increased emphasis on practical applicability. The third edition also features a new and up-dated instructor's manual"--
- 9780470873380 (electronic bk.)
0470873388 (electronic bk.)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
View MARC record | catkey: 6967657