Justified. The complete first season [videorecording] / Rooney McP Productions, Timberman/Beverly Productions, Nemo Films, FX Productions, Sony Pictures Television
- Uniform Title:
- Justified (Television program). Season 1.
- Culver City, Calif. : Sony Pictures Home Entertainment, 
- Physical Description:
- 3 videodiscs (approximately 552 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Olyphant, Timothy, Searcy, Nick, Carter, Joelle, Pitts, Jacob, Tazel, Erica, Zea, Natalie, Rooney McP Productions, Timberman/Beverly Productions, NEMO Films, FX Productions, Sony Pictures Television, and Sony Pictures Home Entertainment (Firm)
- Language Note:
- English, dubbed Portuguese or dubbed Spanish dialogue; optional English, French, Portuguese or Spanish subtitles; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH)
- Disc 1. Fire in the hole ; Riverbrook ; Fixer ; Long in the tooth ; The lord of war and thunder -- Disc 2. The collection ; Blind spot ; Blowback ; Hatless -- Disc 3. Hammer ; Veterans ; Fathers and sons ; Bulletville.
- Due to his old-school style, U.S. Marshal Raylan Givens is reassigned from Miami to his childhood home in the poor, rural coal-mining towns in Eastern Kentucky. Lawman Givens is a tough, soft-spoken gentleman who never gives an inch.
- Title from disc label.
Release date: Jan. 18, 2011.
Originally broadcast as episodes of the television program.
Special features: cast and crew commentaries; music video; a look ahead to season 2; the story of "Justified"; meet the characters; and more.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Developed for television by Graham Yost.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Timothy Olyphant, Nick Searcy, Joelle Carter, Jacob Pitts, Erica Tazel, Natalie Zea.
- Technical Details:
- DVD; region 1; Dolby Digital 5.1; anamorphic widescreen (1.78:1) presentation.
- No public performance rights. Classroom instruction and home use permitted.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Fayette copy: Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment; 2010.
Behrend copy: Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment; 2010.
- Endowment Note:
- Paterno Libraries Endowment (Campus College Libraries)
View MARC record | catkey: 6970849