Gezondheid is de grootste schat
- Corporate Author:
- Nederlandsche Centrale Vereeniging tot Bestrijding der Tuberculose
- 's-Gravenhage : Nederlandsche Centrale Vereeniging tot Bestrijding der Tuberculose, 
Amsterdam : L. van Leer & Co.
- Physical Description:
- 28 unnumbered pages (on double leaves) : color illustrations ; 26 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Raemaekers, Louis, 1869-1956
L. van Leer & Co.
- Booklet aimed at preventing the spread of tuberculosis with word and images about hygiene and childcare, warning against quacks, stressing the importance of fresh air and cleanliness at home, alcohol abuse and poverty in working class families, and more.
- Cover title.
Place of publication from rear panel of attached dust jacket.
Date of publication from DBNL (Digitale Bibliotheek voor de Nederlandse Letteren). http://www.dbnl.org/tekst/raem001gezo01_01/colofon.php
Text printed in blue and red.
"Akwareldruk, L. van Leer & Co. Amsterdam"--Page 1.
Foreword states booklet is arranged in such a way that the drawings, drawn up by Dr. Louis Raemaekers, can also be used separately as wall decoration.
Rare Books copy: in original wrappers and printed dust jacket; housed in pam binder.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Rare Books copy: Purchased from Anton W. van Bekhoven: 2011.
Rare Books copy: Purchased with funds from the Mary Ann O'Brian Malkin Program Endowment for Rare Books and Manuscripts; 2010.
View MARC record | catkey: 6971099