Cases argued and determined in the Supreme Court of Nova Scotia [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- Nova Scotia. Supreme Court
- Additional Titles:
- Header title: Nova Scotia reports v. 10-18.
- Halifax : Printed by W. McNab, [between 1870 and 1879?]-1886.
- Physical Description:
- 9 volumes ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Chesley, S. A. (Samuel Ainsley), 1849-, Geldert, John M. (John Morris), 1853-1928, Russell, Benjamin, 1849-1935, and Nova Scotia. Vice-Admiralty Court
- Continued By:
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Vol. 10 (1875/76)-v.18 (1884/86).
- Imprint from vol. 11.
Vol. 14 has title: Cases argued and determined in the Supreme Court of Nova Scotia, and Court of Vice-Admiralty.
Reporters: v. [10-12], B. Russell and S.A. Chesley.--v. [13-18], B. Russell and J.M. Geldert.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. Honolulu : Law Library Microform Consortium, [1981?]. 60 microfiches.
View MARC record | catkey: 6971353