Dispute resolution : beyond the adversarial model / Carrie J. Menkel-Meadow [and others].
- New York : Aspen Publishers, 
- Copyright Date:
- 2nd ed.
- Physical Description:
- xlix, 721 pages : illustrations ; 26 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Menkel-Meadow, Carrie
- Aspen casebook series
- Entering the fields of conflict and dispute resolution -- The lawyer as problem solver -- Negotiation : concepts and models -- Skills and practices in negotiation -- Negotiation law and ethics -- Mediation : concepts and models -- Mediation : skills and practices for the mediator and the attorney in mediation -- Mediation : law, policy, and ethics -- Arbitration : concepts and models -- Arbitration : law and policy -- Arbitration : skills, practices, and ethics -- Private and public hybrid processes -- Multiparty dispute resolution -- Choosing an appropriate process : your clients and the future of ADR.
- 9780735589193 (alk. paper)
0735589194 (alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 6974196