- An online data bank containing statistical tables of demographic data for countries and areas of the world with a population of 5,000 or more. Allows users to download aggregated or parsed data, types of which reflect population, fertility, birth, growth, age, gender, migration, life expectancy, and mortality. Covers 1950 to present with projections to 2050.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Began in 1997.
- Publication Frequency:
- Updated semiannually, 2009-
Updated irregularly, 1997-2008
- "Source: U.S. Census Bureau, Population Division."
Tabular and graphic numeric data available in HTML format, and downloadable in Excel (spreadsheet) and CSV (delimited text file) formats.
- Issuing Body:
- Formerly issued by the U.S. Census Bureau, International Programs Center <Nov. 7, 2004>.
View MARC record | catkey: 6975649