Research and development of neat alcohol fuel usage in automobiles [electronic resource] / prepared by R.K. Pefley ; co-authors, L. Browning [and others] ; prepared for National Aeronautics and Space Administration, Lewis Research Center
- Pefley, Richard K.
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Dept. of Energy, Assistant Secretary for Conservation and Renewable Energy, Office of Vehicle and Engine R & D, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 volume (various pagings))
- Additional Creators:
- Browning, L., Lewis Research Center, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Vehicle and Engine Research and Development
- NASA CR ; 174813
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Title from title screen (viewed Mar. 22, 2011)., "June 1984.", "Alternative fuels utilization program.", "DOE alcohol fuels program.", "DOE/NBB-0067.", "DOE/NASA/10143-1.", and "Under grant no. NAG. 3-143."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 6976579