Occupational staffing patterns of selected wholesale and retail trade industries (SIC's 50-59) : Pittsburgh labor market area, Pennsylvania (Allegheny, Beaver, Washington, and Westmoreland counties) / prepared by the Research and Statistics Division of the Pennsylvania Bureau of Employment Security in ooperation with the Bureau of Labor Statistics and the Empolyment and Training Administration of the U.S. Department of Labor
- Corporate Author:
- Pennsylvania. Bureau of Employment Security
- Harrisburg : The Bureau of Employment Security, 1978.
- Physical Description:
- 254 pages : charts ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Bureau of Labor Statistics
United States. Employment and Training Administration
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Occupational employment statistics
- Related Titles:
- Occupation employment statistics
- Survey period: June 1976.
Pa. State Docs. class. no.: PL 67.2:0 15swp.
- Action Note:
- committed to retain 20170930 20430101 HathiTrust https://www.hathitrust.org/shared_print_program
View MARC record | catkey: 69963