Using trusts as building blocks for your client's estate plan
- Mechanicsburg, Pa. (5080 Ritter Rd., Mechanicsburg 17055-6903) : Pennsylvania Bar Institute, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xxiii, 336 pages ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Pennsylvania Bar Institute
- PBI ; no. 2011-6597
- Case studies for trust seminars / Jonathan H. Ellis -- Basic trusts - Common trust techniques for the foundation of an estate plan -- Funding the marital deduction / credit shelter trusts -- Marital deduction / Elyse E. Rogers, Eric R. Strauss, Scott S. Small -- Drafting alternatives - An intermediate review for the more experienced practitioner / Eric R. Strauss, Scott S. Small -- Disclaimer trusts / Jonathan H. Ellis, H. Amos Goodall Jr. -- Disclaimer trusts -- Recent updates -- Choice of trustees / Kirby G. Upright, Brian K. Duffy -- Estate planning with irrevocable life insurance trusts / Martha A. Zatezalo, Martyn S. Babitz -- Using trusts for distributions from IRA's and qualified plan accounts / Sara A. Mercer.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 7054843